Stream notes June 1, 2019
- Show and tell
- Cool things I learned!
- Assemble oscilloscope
- Start the radio project
- Retrospective / Raid plans (codephobia)
- Get familiar with the kit, parts, and guide
- Start some assembly
- Dedicate a project box
- Get a feel for the time of each stage assembly
- Start thinking about what the next hardware project is
- We left off at Page 9 in the guide (below in the Meta), "install the speaker"
- And then we need to do the static power test on page 10 with multimeter
- Take a second look at solder joints, reinforce if needed
- Need to add an Amazon Wishlist (per viewer request)