Stream notes April 9, 2019
- More tools!
- Lets make some lights go!
- Can we test this at all?
Things we learned
- Ngrok has connection limits on the free version
- Netlify-cli, in order to use
--live needs an app id? init?
- MX Chip has a lot of sensors but least ram of all the options
- Pi B+ has 1GB ram, the most
- But, there is a bannana pi that has 2gb ram
- We did go over 600 followers
- Rhonda has very limited real space left to use for particle
- Slack posing is incredibly easy even just with curl, but
- Slack posting should be authenticated, somehow (api keys)